Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Post



Today's post marks the end of my blog, The Things We Read.  I have not been posting in the last month for several reasons: 1) February I worked a lot; 2) I've moved; and 3) everything associated with The Things We Read (blog, email, and Twitter) appears to have been hacked :( . 

This ending makes me very sad and disappointed in the world.  Oh well, life goes on.

In the future, you may find my blog back up and running but it will be a while.

Thank you to all who have read and commented on my blog.  I've enjoyed sharing our lives and stories.  I'll be back online soon, I'm sure.

5 comments:

jennygirl73 said...

I am so sorry Bree!  Hope everything works out soon and we'll be waiting for you.

Linda Baie said...

The best of my wishes to you, Bree.  I have wondered and wondered what life was bringing to you and how you are.  I hope all is well with your new move.  

Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh no Bree!  I'm so sad to hear about this.  I really wish you the best.

Linda said...

:(

Peek a booK said...

Oh no Bree :(
I hope to read you soon and I'm still waiting for you here in Italy! :)

Big hugs

Valentina
www.peekabook.it