Wednesday, April 9, 2014

March Madness Final Update: a little late

 

I'm a little late to post this update.  Last month, I was going strong with my posting, then I fell off a table and hurt my back (short but interesting story, I'll tell you later).  The pain threw me off schedule in so many ways. 

Regardless of my lack of posting, I finished strong in March Madness.

Thank you, Cedar Station for hosting this event that got me over my reading slump.
  1. Don't Know Much About History - Kenneth C. Davis - non-fiction
  2. How to Travel the World on $50 a Day - Matt Kepnes - non-fiction
  3. Dream Save Do - Betsy and Warren Talbot - non-fiction
  4. This World We Live In - Susan Beth Pfeffer - fiction
  5. High Five - Janet Evanovich - audio fiction
  6. You Deserve to Love Your Job - Alexis Grant - non-fiction
  7. Every Man Dies Alone - Hans Fallada - fiction
  8. Hot Six - Janet Evanovich - audio fiction
  9. The Publicist Book One and Two - Christina George - fiction
  10. The Song Remains the Same - Allison Winn Scotch - fiction
  11. New Worlds for All - Colin G. Calloway - non-fiction
Now, I need to write about them.

1 comment:

Vasilly said...

You did fantastic!