Thursday, September 4, 2008

Billie Letts Giveaway


This is so exciting! I have been offered the opportunity to giveaway copies of Billie Lett's book, Shoot the Moon. Valerie at Hachette Book Group has kindly offered 5 copies to give away. Woohoo!!! If you haven't tried any of Billie's novels, here's your chance. You won't regret it. She's a great author. So here's the rules:
  1. Leave a comment and tell me one of your favorite books that's published by Hachette Book Group.
  2. Post about this giveaway on your blog for another entry.
  3. Open to US and Canadian residents only. (no PO Boxes)
  4. In your comment, you must leave an active blog link or email address otherwise I have no way of contacting the winners.

Deadline is Friday, September 19, 2008. I'll announce the winners on Saturday, September 20th.

18 comments:

  1. Too cool! What a great sounding book. Thanks! Oh...and without scrolling through all the books they've published, I was going to say Twilight. But then I saw that they published To Kill a Mockingbird...the copy I own...so it's that one instead. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please throw my name in! My favorite book that comes to mind is The Heretic's Daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bree, I'd love to be entered. I really like Billie Letts. My favorite books that they publish would be anything by Nicholas Sparks and he's got a new one coming out soon. I blogged about the contest here:
    http://peekingbetweenthepages.blogspot.com/2008/09/several-giveaways-to-be-checking-out.html

    Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I have read two of Billie Letts's other books (The honk and holler...and Shoot the Moon) and really enjoyed both of them. I would love the opportunity to be entered into this contest.

    Unfortunately, I do not have a blog but my email is Jeffandvicky108@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Emergence by Temple Grandin. I blogged about it too.

    http://2kidsandtiredbooks.blogspot.com/2008/09/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey... do enter me for the giveaway!:) i looked at the list of books by the Hachette Book Group and realized that they published all nicholas sparks books. I love any book by sparks..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Choices. I have To Kill A Mockingbird on my TBR pile, as a soon to be English teacher, its one I such probably read. I'm not a big fan of Nicholas Sparks. The one I picked up was too sappy for me at the time. Maybe try him again. The Heretic's Daughter is definite on my Wish List and hope to get for next month's reading. I haven't heard of Emergence but will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I should probably proof read my own comments before I publish them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favorite by the hachette books is breaking dawn!

    lc_intocable at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I do really like Billie Letts, and it's always difficult to pick ONE favorite, but I thoroughly enjoyed BETWEEN, GEORGIA by Joshilyn Jackson.
    Thanks for the chance to win SHOOT THE MOON. It's on my TBR list and I would love to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOPS! And here is my email address: geebee.reads AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely the Guardian by N. Sparks.

    angelleslament @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd have to say The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. Please enter me in the contest! I blogged about it here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the classic "To Kill a Mockingbird." It just never gets old for me.

    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, that was hard! They have so many titles. I didn't see To Kill a Mockingbird, but having read it in some of the other comments, I have to say that would have to be my favorite. Of the titles I flipped through, though, my favorite would be Amanda's Wedding by Jenny Colgan. I remember laughing out loud while I read that book. Hubby is a big fan of the Hornblower series and I'm dying to read those, also.

    bookfoolery at yahoo dot com is my email. You probably knew that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a big fan of Billie Letts as well as Hatchette - they are so generous with their books - I think they might provide more giveaways for bloggers than anyone else. Having said that - I enjoy so many books from Hatchette - especially the Sedaris' - Amy and David. I need that kind of humor on a regular basis and thankfully these two deliver!
    Throw my name in the hat - I'm always in the mood for some Billie Letts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this was easy! The Road! I just read that a couple months back. It was so good! took a couple chapters then I realized it wasn't going anywhere!

    thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've read several other books by Letts and have enjoyed them all! I think I'll enjoy this one too and I hope to win! :) My favorite book published by Hachette Book Group is "The Choice" By Nicholas Sparks. I am mentioning your giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...