Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slice of Life Challenge - Day 11

My pet peeve of the day - people who come into a restaurant 5 minutes before closing and want dinner. Urrgghhh!!!

Tomorrow is my last day of methods observation student teaching or whatever you want to call it. Yeah! While I have enjoyed discussing different perspectives and see a different style than my own, five days of sitting and watching is way too long.

After I got home from work at 11:30pm, my son is still up. Waiting for mom to get home you ask? No, nerves and excitement for his state competition tomorrow. Oh, I do hope the boys do well tomorrow. Its a computer networking competition. If they win States again, they get to go to Nationals again. This year its in Texas.

I scheduled our visit to Missouri today. No flying this time. Flights are far more expensive and we'd have to rent a car. Pooh. 10 hour drive instead. Bonding time. (or boring time if you ask my son) ha ha ha

Must get sleep. See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...