Hosted by Java at Never Growing Old:1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
Preference is a waffle cone but you get sooo much ice cream in them that sometimes it's hard to eat all of it. Next up would be a sugar cone and I've never heard of a pretzel cone.
2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
That's laughable. No.
3. Marinara or meat sauce?
Definitely meat
4. Last time you cried?
The last time I cried to the point I practicely lost it was during my breast cancer scare last September. I was having a particularly bad day after my biopsy and could not shake thoughts of my kids dealing with my potential illness/death. Oh the things our mind can imagine.
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
"that's what your mom said" or variations of that phrase. So annoying
Thanks for stopping by my blog :O)The font I use is Reenie Beanie and I got it via Draft Blogger. If you follow this link it will tell you about it, then click where it says Draft Blogger and all will be revealed! http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2010/12/finally-end-to-boring-fonts-selection.html
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteIf you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com
Have a superb week,
Ellie