Monday, February 21, 2011

Today

Today my intent was to write my blog post, read through some of my Google reader subscriptions and work on Book Drum.  What did I do instead?  Started to read some subscriptions (Wendi's Book Corner) which lead me to further clicking on an Amazon description of The Me Project.  I then proceeded to put it in my cart.  Oh lookie for $25 I can get free shipping.  So I clicked on more books...

Oh lookie out the window right now.  It's snowing.  Yippee!  Today I woke up to a wonderful world of ice. (I love winter)

Back to story...and purchased 4 books all together.  While looking up books on Amazon, I was also pursuing Paperbackswap and used up my 4 credits.  Urgh.  Now I have 8 books coming to me.  Yes very delightful but it totally throws off my reading again.  Oh well.

I still have a $40 Simon and Schuster gift certificate, a $20 Groupon to Barnes and Noble, and a $20 Barnes and Noble gift card.  Oh the delightful books that will be making their way into my house this year.

3 comments:

  1. I've been having that kind of book-buying weekend so I understand! :-) I've noticed that when I buy books more books come along. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY...so glad to hear you are easily distracted, and can order books without realizing what you have done until afterwards...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received another 8 books in the mail yesterday. So I am up 28 books now for 2011. Urgh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...