Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2011 Slice of Life Challenge - 8/31

Cinnamon Spice Tea Latte - my new favorite drink.  I tried this hot spicey sweet beverage at Biggby's tonight after work.  I had a coupon for buy one get one free.  Yes I did indulge myself in 2 just for me, one while I sat and read East of Eden and the other for at home.  Chai tea and the like are like liquid crack for my sister and me.  I literally drink it all the time.

Oh wrote about quitting coffee for 8 months.  I told her it would be less painful to have my arm chopped off than to quit tea.  I think I could quit just about anything else but drinking tea.    I literally drink hot tea all the time.  My coffeemaker is for brewing tea, not coffee.  I make a pot as soon as I wake up and let it brew while I take the dog for his morning walk.

6 comments:

  1. I love chai, too, & you made me want to have one, so I will! You described it 'deliciously'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been a coffee drinker, but I always love tea, especially on weeks like this one where my throat is a little sore. Peppermint tea is my favorite for a sore throat, but chai teas are definitely my top pick when I just want a nice, warm drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only tried chai tea and green tea, but I'm a big coffee drinker. I think I feel more awake just smelling it brewing my apt. But you made me want to try out cinnamon spice tea latte now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chai tea lattes! They are my favorite drink at Starbucks. We recently got a Keurig for home and the chai tea latte for the machine tastes just as good as a Starbucks one. Much cheaper and more convenient too!

    I loved reading this slice of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I love chai and I love cinnamon. You're post makes me long for Friday and my weekly Starbucks treat...oh! That's what I should slice about on Friday! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all enjoyed your chai teas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...