UPDATE: I finished Lucky Stiff and it was just as good as the first in the series. The sequel involved a heart-warming love story and just as much action as Wanna Get Lucky? I'm not quite sure how the character Lucky gets any rest. If I had her job, I'd be deadmeat all the time. This lady is very dedicated to her job but maybe if my job was as exciting as hers I'd be dedicated too. This story involves a murder connected to the district attorney, old time mob, and witness protection program. Throw in a little action from a world championship fight and typical casino action and you have an engaging murder mystery.
Yup, two of them. Available to some lucky reader. The lovely Leyane from FSB Associates offered both books for review and giveaway. Good for me, good for you.
Yup, two of them. Available to some lucky reader. The lovely Leyane from FSB Associates offered both books for review and giveaway. Good for me, good for you.
I've only had the chance to read the first one so far. It's good. Sassy, sarcastic, and sexy. This series reminds me of a cross between Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series meets Jackie Collins's Lucky series. Lucky O'Toole is head of customer relations at Babylon, a top-notch hotel/casino in Vegas. She is in charge of protecting The Big Boss, his interests, and guests from the media and public. In this one book, Coonts fits in porn stars, cross dressing, partner-swapping, and new love. As if that is not enough, everything is wrapped around a murder.
Recommendation: Read it. I am very much so looking forward to reading the sequel and will finish it before passing it along.
You can check out Deborah Coonts's website here. She is up for two RITA awards for this book.
Now for the good stuff-The Giveaway
How: leave me a comment with a way to get ahold of you
When: I'll pick a random winner on June 24, Friday
Rules: Only US addresses


With that cast of characters on top of a murder, how can I not enter! Thanks Bree.
ReplyDeletejennygirl73[at]gmail[dot]com
Thanks for this entertaining giveaway. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI would enjoy these books this summer. Ideal. thanks. rojosho(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDelete