Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Books Received in July

 From Paperbackswap:
  • Educating Esme - Esme Raji Codell
  • Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah
  • Island of Lost Girls - Jennifer McMahon
  • Promise Not To Tell - Jennifer McMahon
 From Paperbackswap:
  • Case Histories - Kate Atkinson
  • John Adams - David McCullough
  • The School of Essential Ingredients - Erica Bauermeister
  • How to Marry a Murderer - Amanda Matetsky
 For Review:
  • Liquid Smoke - Jeff Shelby (from FSB Associates)
  • County Line - Bill Cameron (from FSB Associates)
  • The Very Thought of You - Rosie Alison (from Atria Books)
  • The Lost Angel - Javier Sierra (from Atria Books)
From Swap.com:
  • Revolutionary Road - Richard Yates
  • Citizen Girl - Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus
  • Best Friends Forever - Jennifer Weiner
  • Good in Bed - Jennifer Weiner
Someday maybe I'll stop receiving in books.  Nah, probably not. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow-you have more reading to do! Some of those I've heard of, like Educating Esme, but most not. I hope you'll do some more recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of new books to read! I'm signed up for Paperbackswap but have yet to actually do it. Maybe once my TBR pile goes down...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...