- June - Review books and Giveaways - 5 finished
- July - 20 Books in 30 Days - 15 finished, 8 partially read and discarded. 23 books off my bookshelves!
- August - Unread Challenge - read or just clear off books from shelves that I didn't want to read and had been taking up space for years. This was a very freeing exercise. - 7 read, 18 partially read and/or just discarded. 25 books off my shelves!
Up next:
- September - New-To-Me 2011 Books - originally I was going to do nonfiction for September but I have so many new books that I'm switching it around. Wait till you see what I've acquired in August. Yikes!
- October - officially Nonfiction Reading Month - actually it's not official as I did a search for an official Nonfiction Awareness month and could not find one, so let's declare October as 2011's Official month.
- November - Challenge Month - I only joined 2 challenges this year because I had my own personal challenge (clear off all old books). So November I want to try and complete one of the 2 challenges.
- December - with all the other plans I have, by December I should have just a handful of old books to read and/or discard. December will be Finish Off Month.
Hi Bree!
ReplyDeleteGreat plans.
My reading plan is simply to finish 12 more books before the end of the year. I'm reading the 2nd of Sookie Stackhouse and Curious Incident of Dog (can't remember the correct title, as it's in my car!)
Always nice to hear about all your reading, Bree. How do you do it, & keep your job, too! Hope September is going to be good for you!
ReplyDelete