I want to learn how to make post templates. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Do you use them yourself? How did you create? Do you use Word and then copy and paste? Can you make them in Blogger?
HELP!
Check out my giveaway of 3 crime/mystery novels.
You can go into blogger and change the template design & in the advanced tab change different aspects of the look, like font, etc. I'm not sure what you're looking for. There are many free backgrounds available online to upload, too. Hope it helps!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda. What I'm actually looking for is post template not blog backgrounds/designs. Like when you see people use the same set up over and over for their reviews or interviews etc. Without having to retype the same info over and over.
ReplyDeleteYou're on my page m'dear, thanks for sharing x
ReplyDeleteIn blogger, if you go to "formatting" under settings and scroll to the end, there's a box called "post template" that you can type in the things you want to show up each time.
ReplyDeleteShelly,
ReplyDeleteDo you know if it shows up with every post then or can you designate when you want that template? I'm looking to create one for reviews.
I'm not super tech savvy, but what I do is have a template for reviews, and then when I do a post that's not a review, I delete the stuff that shows up. If there's a way to have more than one, I don't know
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for info!
ReplyDeleteFollow what Shelley said and type in what you would like.
ReplyDeleteI have a few templates set up. They all run together, so I delete the stuff I don't want and then start my review. Email me and I will cut and paste what I have to show you better.