Sunday, March 2, 2014

Slice Two: Sunday Lazy

Day Two:
I'm pretty sure this winter has turned me into the laziest person in the world.  Not only did I nap yesterday, I took 3 naps today. Three! Who does that?  Granted the naps were only about 1/2 hr a piece but still.  Geez woman, get it together.  Yesterday at least I did work till 1:30am.  Today I am off.

Good news: I did finish a book today.  Woop Woop! And it was a long one at that.  Don't Know Much About History by Kenneth C. Davis.  I really enjoyed reading the bits and pieces about American history that I had either forgotten about or never learned.  I've had this book on my shelf for several years.  Thanks to a post by Vasilly last year February become the month to read it or pitch it.  I read it.  It took me an entire month but it's done and I'm glad I challenged myself to continue reading until done.  I want to read more history now.  Luckily for me, I have several on my pile for March Madness.

4 comments:

  1. reading & naps? sounds pretty perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a sluggish month of January. I am finally forced to get productive thanks to due dates and some sun. But tonight, it's the Oscars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. breethethingswereadMarch 2, 2014 at 9:33 PM

    Thanks, Sonja. You make me feel better about my laziness. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. breethethingswereadMarch 2, 2014 at 9:34 PM

    Hi Bonnie, I have Oscars on too but it's not my style of show. I think I'm going to switch. I wish I liked award shows especially since Ellen is hosting. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...