Favorite Nut?
Cashew
It's a tough choice. I am a huge fan of nuts. Take a look at my first box of treats from Nature Box.
Almonds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, sunflower seeds, cashews. I love them all. I think my next box is filled with nuts as well. You get to select your monthly additions. I love to cook with nuts as well as snack on them. I almost always add nuts to rice. I like the added texture of crunch, usually almonds or cashews or pecans. I can't eat Chex Mix without adding nuts. Forget the pretzels, add extra nuts. Yum. Oh, and in pasta, I love pine nuts with Gorgonzola sauce on pasta. Ever try nuts on pizza? Its good.
This may seem like an odd topic to write about but take a moment. In the US, the holidays always have nuts, the actual kind as well as the crazy kind. We use nuts in a lot of our holiday baking, on cheeseballs, in some main dishes and we like to set them around as snacks. Have you ever walked through a store during November and December and not seen the variety nut tray and packages? Nope, never. They are always around.
What is your favorite nut? What dishes do you include nuts?
Cashew
It's a tough choice. I am a huge fan of nuts. Take a look at my first box of treats from Nature Box.
This may seem like an odd topic to write about but take a moment. In the US, the holidays always have nuts, the actual kind as well as the crazy kind. We use nuts in a lot of our holiday baking, on cheeseballs, in some main dishes and we like to set them around as snacks. Have you ever walked through a store during November and December and not seen the variety nut tray and packages? Nope, never. They are always around.
What is your favorite nut? What dishes do you include nuts?
"What is Your...?" is a regular Thursday feature here on The Things We Read. One of my favorite aspects of blog reading is getting to know the blog author. I do tend towards book blogs. However, if all the author writes about are books then I typically will stop reading. "What is Your...?" is designed so you can get to know me and I can get to know you.
Feel free to write a blog post yourself and share link in comments or just leave a comment.


No comments:
Post a Comment