Ongoing Projects
- The Wine Club - I love wine and like to try new ones. I will continue to add and update my list. Didn't add any to the list. I did not drink a lot of good wine this year.
- 100 Things to Do - When I created this list, I knew it would be a lifetime project but in order to actually complete items, I need to consistently revisit the list. Completed 8 things on list (see below)
- Cooking My Way - I almost finished my cooking scrapbook in 2012. I will continue to cook my way through all the ripped out and saved recipes until they are gone along with the marked untried recipes in my cookbooks. This project is not as fun as it was when I lived with my kids and had someone to cook for. I may or may not finish this project. Now that I have a kitchen again, I will work on this project in 2015.
Reading:
- Read 4 classics - this one is part of my 100 Things list only completed 1
Read 6 non-fiction books - also part of my 100 Things listDoneRead all books on my bookshelves and only acquire books that I'll read this yearSo far so good. Only a few books left on shelf and only acquired a few new ones. Completed 10/14- Read my books on Kindle
Listen to the few books I have on tapeDone- Re-read East of Eden and Outlanders series Read A Breath of Snow and Ashes
- Put aside $10 a week for Christmas $0
- Pay off 2 credit cards and my car by August - this is a HUGE goal Paid off 1 in August,
Get a second jobDone- Start freelance online work and income - administrative or writing A big fat zero
- Take a TEFL class Almost complete
- Take a Spanish or Italian language class Started Italian
Move forward on my goal to travel the World!Moved to Alaska, visited Mexico, moved to Oregon- Use and complete The Daily Writer book did nothing!
- Narrow my Chicago list to things I really want to do and complete them before moving - moved didn't finish
Start/complete 5 items on my 100 Things listCompleted 8 things- While I didn't complete all the items listed below, I did complete more than 5 items
- Visit/move to Alaska - May-Oct 2014
- See polar bears in the wild preferably in Alaska - 11/2/14
- Be content with myself - 10/2014
- Work at a resort - 5/2014 and 11/2014
- Take a yearly vacation - Mexico
- Take a pole dancing class
- Eat an expensive dessert
Read all books on my bookshelfCompleted OctoberLive by myselfLiving by myself for Sept-Dec- Learn a foreign language Started Spanish
- Complete a travel writers course
Read 6 non-fiction books- Read 4 classics
You're doing fantastic on your goals!
ReplyDeleteThank you! My proudest ones are the moving ones and the completing the TBR pile.
ReplyDeleteHi Bree!
ReplyDeleteCome va la scuola di italiano? ^_^
Valentina
www.peekabook.it