
I haven't participated in this meme in a while and have a backlog in my Google Reader. I decided to post all the questions and my answers since Never Growing Old's December 19 post. Just for my amusement, of course.
1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
Several years ago my sister and I decided Christmas dinner need not be the standard variety of Christmas food. We decided to have it be our long time comfort foods. This year we went with ham (because of my kids), chicken paprakash and spaetzle, and meatloaf.
2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
I don't watch commercials normally. I do watch almost everything on DVR so I have the option of fast forwarding through commercials but usually use the commercial breaks to get food, restroom breaks, or read/do whatever project I working on while watching TV. I have a hard time just watching TV even though I LOVE it. I usually have to have computer going or a book open or something.
3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
I took mine down the week after New Year's Day.
4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
Several but the one I'm thinking of right now is To Sir With Love with Sidney Poitier.
5. Do you have a Facebook?
Yes but I rarely put up a status and this year I decided to not even go on it because it is just another time waster that I wasn't getting anything out of. I decided to focus more time on blogs which I enjoy SO SO SO much more so.
From December 26 questions:
1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
Working. Got home after ball dropped. My daughter being the thoughtful one recorded it on her phone and texted it to me.
2. How tall are you?
5' 3"
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
Lemon
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
Since we moved into an apartment last year, I use my daughter's bedroom the most as I have been typing my posts in the morning and she is at school. Our desktop computer is in her bedroom. In the evenings, I use our laptops in either my room or the living room.
5. What is your best physical feature?
Big piercing blue eyes
From January 2 questions:
1. do you have any New Year's resolutions?
yes and I already blogged about them below.
2. What food item are you craving right now?
A big bowl of spaghetti
3. When is your birthday?
August 29
4. What were you doing an hour ago?
Making another new recipe - cornmeal pancakes. Not bad
5. Last thing you cooked?
Cornmeal pancakes and last night another new recipe Savory Pork Chops.
From January 9 questions:
1. Have you (only you...not a group) ever won first place in anything?
Actually yes, just last December. I won top upsales person in my restaurant's region. It was a 4 week contest and I also won Weeks 1, 3, and 4 in my restaurant. For winning the whole regional contest, I received...4 Redwings tickets. Now you may think this is a cool prize as it is valued at $250 but think about this...a restaurant's wait staff is 90% women. Would you honestly choose 4 hockey tickets to be the grand prize? Seriously. No one knew what the grand prize was going to be so needless to say when my manager handed the envelope to me, he stated "Sorry, this is not what you are probably expecting at all" I thought - oh good lord what could it be. Luckily I do enjoy a good hockey game so the prize isn't too bad and I immediately had 2 people come up to me and say they would be more than happy to accompany me. They are my friends so it should be a good time. Now I have 1 more ticket to find an owner.
2. Are your toes always painted?
Usually. But I never take the polish off so it may be from months ago. Yikes
3. What color eyes do you have?
Blue
4. Look to your left...what do you see?
my daughter's book shelf, storage unit, tv, computer printer, and general teenager mess
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
soft
No comments:
Post a Comment