Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


or Top Ten Wednesday. A newly discovered meme by The Broke and the Bookish. This is a weekly Top Ten list of various items. This week's list is Top Ten Bookish Resolutions. Some of these resolutions are part of my 2011 resolutions list. Sorry for the repeat.
  1. Complete The Wine Club book - which shucks involves drinking a few bottles of wine
  2. Read/do The Purpose Driven Life - after 2 failed attempts to complete in the last 4 years
  3. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
  4. Read 4 books of the Bible
  5. Read at least 8 books monthly from my TBR piles which should dwindle my TBR pile to a Big Fat Zero!
  6. Complete a weekly review listing of books read that week
  7. Read 100 books
  8. Comment more on the blogs I read
  9. Read my book club's book when assigned versus whenever I feel like it which has been the month after

Ok so there is only 9.

2 comments:

  1. I should look into The Wine Club book...I like wine! :)

    Best of luck with all of your resolutions this year! :)

    Jen at The Broke and the Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can sure relate to #3, 5 and 7-- but I have way more than 8 books to work my way through! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...