Hosted by Parajunkee. She asks, "Share your current favorite TV show. Tell us a bit about it."
My favorite new show is by far Harry's Law. Produced by David E. Kelley, it follows the same quirky style as Boston Legal, Picket Fences and Ally McBeal. Harry is a female lawyer who starts her own law firm in a former upscale shoe store in a slumy neighborhood in Cincinnati. The show hosts several vagabond characters searching for something new in their lives. I find it funny but moving. Thumbs up, I think Kelley has yet another winner on his hands.

Hi, I found you through the blog hop! I am now a follower :)
ReplyDeletehttp://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/
I spent some time meandering over this on my blog but came up with one not-so-clear winner – Human Target.
ReplyDeleteThere were two very close runner-ups. Follow me back to my blog and find out which TV shows came close – and why. I promise you won’t be bored!
Thank God it’s Follow Friday!
Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net