Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2011 Slice of Life Challenge - 22 out of 31

Today I am forcing myself to write.  I don't feel like it.  Although I don't want to write, I feel like today was an accomplished day.  Why?  I subbed the morning shift at the junior high in 8th grade English.  Survived a practice tornado drill.  Wrote my morning pages.  Read another day in Purpose Driven Life (only 2 more to go). Responded to all my comments for March.  Cleaned out one email inbox.  Almost cleaned out my Google inbox.  Scheduled appointment with a volunteer organization.  Cleaned kitty litter and took garbage out. Caught up on the majority of my blog subscriptions in Reader (with comments). Read Book 2 in The Iliad and discussed with daughter.  Read 50 pages in East of Eden.  Talked with daughter while she made dinner.  Cleaned kitchen.  Watched the special Greatest Films of All Times or something like that and made another List (to add to our Adventure List and Restaurant List) with daughter of movies we want to watch before she goes off to college.  Filed my state taxes. 

Phew.  All before 9pm.

Now I'm going to sit on couch and read again before falling asleep.  Hope you had an accomplished day!

1 comment:

  1. Just reading your slice made me exhausted! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...