Monday, March 7, 2011

2011 Slice of Life Challenge - 7/31

Today I attended a Bible Study Techniques class.  To start with I was enthusiastic about the class but then realized there were only two of us in the class.  So I told myself, what difference does it make how many people are in the class as long as the teacher teaches me something that I want to learn.

OK. Two hurdles accomplished: went there and stayed.

About 10 minutes into class, I realized I had already taken this class under another name.  Darn it.  Now what?

If there were more people, I could "sneak" out.
If there were more people and I don't show up next week, it wouldn't be noticeable.

Now I'm in a quandary with myself, go and sit through 3 week class because of low attendance or don't go cause I've already listened to material.  This is my 3rd hurdle.  I may not be able to jump it because I'm not a fan of repetition.

3 comments:

  1. Curious to see what you'll decide to do. Could you mention to the instructor that you've attended the class before and see if he/she has any "new material" you could study during the class time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy to give up an evening for something you don't want. You are kind to consider options & feelings. What a dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't go to class. I wound up working each Monday night instead. As if karma is telling I should have done something else, two nights ago the instruction sat in my section at work with a group of people and couldn't figure out why I looked so familiar. He kept asking me questions and I ducked the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...