Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 30

Day 30 - Write a letter to yourself and tell yourself everything you love about yourself.

Yeah final day. No letter but a note or list instead.  It's more my style.

I like that:
  • I try and do the best possible for my children
  • I attempt to always be there for my children when they need me and am willing to talk to them about anything
  • I feel like my priorities are "straight"
  • I have patience but would like more
  • I've given up worrying about appearances, they are not important
  • I was brave enough to quit the corporate world and try something different
  • My children consider me a role model
  • I read lots
  • Lots more, but I'm done. 
Hope you enjoyed reading my 30 Days.  Some were very easy, some were hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...