Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Giveaway

I received this ARC through Shelf Awareness.  I started and am half way through; however, I only love one part of the story.  It is a multi-faceted story and unfortunately only a portion of it grabs my attention which really sucks because I wanted to like this story.  I love Grace's story of coming from Trinidad and her nanny jobs but her homelife with Sylvia just grates on my nerves.  I can't finish book because of the dialect switches.  It annoys me and I wish it didn't because I want to know how Grace's life goes with the Bruckners.  I want her to stand up and tell these crazy people off.  The book has rave reviews on Amazon so don't take my moody reader opinion. 

Anyways, I would love to find a home for this ARC so someone can properly read and enjoy.  If you are that person and live in the U.S., please leave me a comment.  I will pick a random person next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...