Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where in the Heck?

Guess what? I got...

A New Job!

Hence, the reason for my absenteeism.  I haven't had a day off since July 29.  This is my last week of juggling 2 restaurant jobs.  Then I'll have 2 weeks of just one restaurant job before substituting starts and I'm back to 2 jobs.  Luckily, I get to pick and choose when I substitute.  Phew.

Anyways, my new job is in one of the finest dining restaurants in my city.  Yaeeee!  I'm still in training but I'm loving it.  Love the change of atmosphere, the new menu, different co-workers, different clientele, etc.

Some updates:
  • Never did garage sale.  After all the preparation, the weather worked against us; then I got the new job and had no time.  All stuff went to Goodwill.
  • My Summer Goal Project has been on hold for the last 2 weeks due to garage sale and new job craziness.  After working 12-14 hour days, all I want to do at the end or beginning of day is vegetate.
  • Will update on my 20 in 30 Challenge tomorrow.
  • Visited Half Priced Books store for the first time when I picked my daughter up from camp.  COOL place.
I haven't visited any blogs in a while either.  So I'll be catching up with you all as well.  Hope everyone has had a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! That's always an exciting time (at least it was for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! I hope it continues to be a good place for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear from you. Have been missing you. Congrats on the new job! Mmm. Food.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...