Thursday, December 22, 2011

6 Books, 1 Week

Vasilly at 1330V got me thinking about A Book A Day Challenge.  My reading has slacked off considerably these last few months as I try to finish 2011 projects.  With the nudge from Vasilly, I'm going to put projects aside for next week and concentrate on pure pleasure - reading.  Saturday will be my last project day for 2011.  Monday begins my Book A Day.  Below are the 6 books I pulled from my shelves.  All are new to me in 2011.






 P.S.  You have a few days left to enter my giveaway of 3 crime/mystery novels.

4 comments:

  1. You are so ambitious Bree! Good luck and hope the books are so good that you end up getting in an extra one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-what a goal! I have heard of Getting Lucky & The Nanny Diaries, but not the others. So many books, so little time! Merry Christmas Bree, & happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Bree! You can do it. I can't wait to read your thoughts on 13 Little Blue Envelopes. I haven't read it yet but it seems to be a book that everyone loves. Happy reading and Merry Christmas! I hope you're getting into the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...