Monday, December 12, 2011

Giveaway - 3 Soon-To-Be Released Crime/Mystery Novels



Part I of Giveaway:
One of you lucky readers will get all 3 books. Yes, I said all 3.  FSB Associates has graciously offered these soon-to-be released books as a giveaway.  All three are to be released on December 18 which will mark the end of this part of the giveaway. 
Click the links to read the book blurbs.

Part II of Giveaway:
Since I have a set of the books as well, I'm going to giveaway my copies so 3 additional readers will win.  This giveaway will end December 24.

Rules:
  1. Leave a comment which book you'd prefer - get an entry
  2. Tweet this giveaway - get an extra entry
  3. Blog about this giveaway - get an extra entry
  4. Part I ends on December 18 and winner receives all 3 books
  5. Part II ends on December 24 and winners receive 1 book
  6. Open to US/Canadian addresses only

13 comments:

  1. Hi Bree, you are a busy woman with the books! I looked them all up & think I'm interested in Getting Lucky. Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting lucky would be my choice. Thanks for the giveaway!

    Margaret
    singitm(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks. I would enjoy El Galivan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting Lucky sounds intriguing. Thanks for this great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to my blog, Margaret! Hope you stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, Anne. Hope you continue to stay and read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to The Things We Read. Hope you stay and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Hurt Machine. But I'd happily read all three!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all El Gavilan by Craig McDonald looks good! Thanks and tweeting @Dutchbrosluv and sharing on my FB

    ReplyDelete
  10. breethethingswereadJanuary 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM

    Ellie - you won. please email me your snail mail address at thethingsweread@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. breethethingswereadJanuary 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM

    Alan - you won. Please email me your snail mail address at thethingsweread@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. breethethingswereadJanuary 1, 2012 at 2:12 PM

    Linda - you won, please email me your snail mail address at thethingsweread@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. breethethingswereadJanuary 1, 2012 at 2:13 PM

    Margaret - you are the big winner. Please email me your snail mail address at thethingsweread@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...