Monday, January 9, 2012

Group Read for February - Are You Interested?


One of my goals for 2012 is to read 4 classics.  One modern classic I picked is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.  After I posted my goal, Vasilly and Linda mentioned the book is on their list to read.  So I suggested a group read with some discussion on Twitter or blog comments.  Then I noticed Marquez's book is on several people's lists and I thought why not open this suggestion up to everyone.

I'm thinking a February read.  Divide the pages over 4 weeks.  Set a day and time weekly or at the end of the read to discuss.   I'm usually available Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, Eastern time zone.  Via Twitter, blog comments or email discussions?

Let me know in the comments if you are interested and an email address to set up logistics.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested--I hope I'll have the time to participate.  I'm going to put it on my calendar and see how it goes.  My email address:  saz AT chainreader DOT com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...