I am well aware that most of the population is quite sick of snow. But me? I LOVE it. Today I woke up to the lovely white stuff covering the trees like a winter wonderland. We didn't quite get the 4-8 inches forecasted but I'll take what we did get. Last night's snow is probably some of the prettiest we've had all year. The trees and bushes are completely covered in that gorgeous way as if someone personally decorated them. Thank you Mother Nature for hearing my prayers last year for a snow filled winter.
Those of you who are dying for spring, don't worry. It'll be 50 degrees again in a few days. In a few months, you will be complaining about how hot it is outside. It's ok. I do it, too.
Until then, I'm going to go drink my tea and gaze occasionally out the window at the loveliness and read my book.
Enjoy your day.

We are on the other end of things. It was 60 yesterday. It should be again today. I am enjoying it while I can because I know grey skies and rain will be back soon enough.
ReplyDeleteWhat area would that be? I'm guessing Pacific Northwest.
ReplyDeleteIt is snowing here! Everything looks beautiful! It wasn't even too cold to shovel! Hurray for snow (without the freezing temps)!
ReplyDeleteSnow without freezing temps-even better. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to be away from the conversations about more snow. I love it as it falls but then, it needs to disappear, FAST! I want to come home to green and birds.
ReplyDeleteIf I were you, I wouldn't want to come back to snow either, especially after a cruise. Luckily, in my area, the snow is gone already.
ReplyDelete