Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Seeking Guest Bloggers



I would like to host a month long blogging event with guest posts for January.  For 2015, one of my goals is to reach out to the book blogging community more than I have in the past few years.  It is a community I enjoy and miss when I'm not a participant.

I'm thinking "31 Favorites" in which you write about your favorite book of 2014 or your favorite blog to read and why.  Book bloggers are always looking for recommendations of both.  Maybe you didn't write about your favorite book on your own blog or maybe after you wrote your review you thought of something else you wanted to discuss or maybe the book was turned into a movie or your book club discussed book and people had other opinions.  So many possibilities to go with the idea.

Join me on this adventure.  I'd love to help promote your blog and ideas.  Find some new blogs to follow. Find some new readers.  Seeking 31 participants.

If you are interested, please email me directly.  Bree at thethingsweread@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...