Thursday, December 4, 2014

What is your...Favorite Season?



Favorite Season?

Winter!


Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE winter.  Love it.  I love the crunch of snow under my boots.  The crispness of the cold air.  The beauty of the white outdoors.  Fresh snow on trees.  I love when the air is so cold that breathing causes your nose hairs to stick together.  Weird. I know.  Could be the many reasons why I'm chasing winter in my travels.

Polar vortex in Chicago
Post- and pre-winter in Alaska
Winter on Mt. Hood

Mt. Hood now



Post Winter (springtime in the lower 48) 2014 Alaska

 What is your favorite season?


"What is Your...?" is a regular Thursday feature here on The Things We Read.  One of my favorite aspects of blog reading is getting to know the blog author.  I do tend towards book blogs.  However, if all the author writes about are books then I typically will stop reading.  "What is Your...?" is designed so you can get to know me and I can get to know you.

Feel free to write a blog post yourself and share link in comments or just leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...