- The Truth About Hillary - Edward Klein (purchased at Goodwill)
- Click Here - Denise Vega (received from friend - she raved about this YA novel)
- The Kitchen Daughter - Jael McHenry (received through Shelf Awareness from Gallery Books)
- Behind the Gates - Eva Gray (received through Shelf Awareness from Scholastic)
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau
Monday, May 23, 2011
Books Received in April
These 4 books came from different sources:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Questions - do you have a goodreads account? I would like to friend you. I'm adding Click Here and Kitchen Daughter to my to-read list on goodreads.
ReplyDeleteAlso do you have a twitter account? :)
Yes for Goodreads but I have nothing on it and never use it. No for Twitter. I'm not that into social networking stuff. Maybe one day.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read your thoughts on The Kitchen Daughter. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete