Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who Invented Illness?

Between working 60 hours a week at my two jobs and doing all of my daughter's senior and college related stuff, I contacted the flu.  Who invented the flu?  Please make it go away.  I have been sick for well over a week now with no end in sight.  Urgh.  I have blown off friends, blogging and activities, life, basically.  I'm hoping June 4th will be my day to re-enter my regularly scheduled life.  This is the day my daughter takes off for her summer job.  High school activities will be finished.  She will have her room all packed up to leave for college.  My son will have taken over her room.  My 2nd job will be finished.  And hopefully, I will be done being sick.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...you poor thing. I am hoping that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sorry! I hope soon the bad times are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Being sick at a busy time is the worst. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...