Did not finish either of these books. Creepers I only read a few pages before putting down and Princess Academy I got 100 pages into it and decided I just didn't care about the characters.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau
Monday, July 25, 2011
20 in 30 Challenge Update - 14/20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 in a month!? Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI'm lucky if I get through 3. :)
You're doing great, Bree! I think I'm at 10 books so I definitely need to catch up.
ReplyDeleteLinda - don't sweat it. 14 is HIGHLY unusual for me too. I've just been focusing on reading and have not been working a crazy amount of hours.
ReplyDeleteVasilly - 10 is good too. Plus you have school and 3 little ones to take care of. If I were you, I wouldn't even be at 10.