Hi, my name is Bree and I'm a list addict. Welcome to my weekly list love.
- None
- Books Wanted:
- none
- Foodie stuff
- Spicy Fresh Chile, Tomato and Bacon Pasta with Ricotta. Anything with bacon and Ricotta sounds good.
- Apple Cider cupcakes, another perfect fall addiction
- Buttery cayenne pecans, I love toasted flavored nuts
- Another lemon flavored recipe to add to my arsenal - Lemon Crinkles
- Everything Pretzel Bites with Beer Cheddar Dip, yum yum
- Bourbon Vanilla Banana Bread with Candied Walnuts which I would switch to pecans
- Something hot and delicious to drink - Hot Chocolate del Diablo
- New-to-me blogs I've subscribed to this week:
- None
I am baking up a storm and loving it. 31 Days has spurred me to work through my recipe binder. I'll also be spitting out baking tips in an understocked kitchen, getting supplies in a remote area and other random thoughts.
My untried recipe stack is getting smaller and smaller. I have successfully baked every day and wrote about the recipes. :)
Day 11: Chocolate Cake
Day 12: Coconut Macaroons
Day 13: Sour Cream Pound Cake
Day 14: Cheesecake Brownies
Day 15: Chocolate Caramel Tartlets
Day 16: Brownie Sand Castles Mix
Day 17: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Day 18: Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescents
Day 19: Maple Butter Twists
Day 20: Homemade Pretzels
Day 21: Peanut Butter Bonbons
Day 22: Dark-Chocolate Cookies with Espresso
Day 23: Barbecue Cheddar Spiral Bread
Day 24: Chocolate Coated Anything
Expect to see lovely Alaskan photos here every week till November.
Excited to be hitting the rails next Sunday. I've been making lists of old favorite restaurants I want to try in Portland, Oregon and Chicago. Plus creating Pinterest boards of places I want to try in Washington DC, Boston and Portland, Maine. My trips are always all about the food.
Friday I realized I will be in Salem, Massachusetts on Friday the 13th. How perfect is that!
Any suggestions of restaurants?
You can read more about my travels at The Adventure List or follow along on Instagram.
- bake, read and write - all three DONE!
This Week:
- More baking, reading and writing
.png)





No comments:
Post a Comment